Monday, January 23, 2006

BLOW! Award Nominee: Anna Ayala

Remember that blowout who tried to scam Wendy's by placing a severed finger in a bowl of chili? Well...I've been meaning to update y'all that last week the judge threw the book at Anna Ayala and her husband Jaime Plascencia, giving them 9 years and 12 years in jail, respectfully. And I say, ABSOLUTELY. Now, if it were McDonald's, I'd say give 'em a slap on the wrist. But as much as I despise fast food and blab about how awful the corporations are, damn if I can't throw back a Spicy Chicken Combo! And bitch, you will NOT get in the way of me and my Frosty. No, no, that's all I have to say...

4 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

As I said to Mr. M'Lynn last night, these hosers deserve to be in jail for nine years for simply BEING STUPID.

But hey, they gave us a good BLOW!, and for that, The Cabinet salutes them.

10:35 PM, January 23, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

my question is, where do you find a spare severed finger?

11:13 AM, January 24, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

They bought it for $100 from a co-worker who lost it in a plant accident! STUPID!

7:11 PM, January 24, 2006

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

I thought this was a picture of Gloria Estefan "Coming Out Of The Dark" at first...whoops!

12:29 PM, January 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home