Saturday, January 21, 2006

10 Things I Hate About You, Julia Stiles...

"I don't approve of anything"

"I told you...I am classy. I do SHAKESPEARE"

1). You look like a plain jane ordinary girl, thus giving you the nickname "somebitchoffthestreet", or SBOTS.

2). You have a Gwynnie aura or superiority, for absolutely no reason. Hello, you make crap movies.

3). You speak in some weird kind of fake-british actory dialect.

4). Somehow you have fooled people into thinking you are a talented actress and as a result they keep hiring you to do Shakespeare.

5). You look like Joss Stone's busted sister. I like Joss Stone, but now that my mind has associated the two of you, I constantly have to remind myself of that fact.

6). "Mona Lisa Frown" (oops - I mean Smile)

7). "Save The Last Dance"

8). "The Prince & Me"

9). "A Guy Thing"

10). "Down to You" (just HOW many shitty Rom Coms did you make???)

3 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

don't you mean Who-lia Stiles?

1:56 PM, January 22, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

ewwww-hewwwww! she makes jennifer love hewitt look like a welcome guest at the party! at least love seems to be able to laugh at herself. and like she'd totes be your BFF if you invited her over for s'mores and a sleepover to watch, um, a bunch of julia stiles movies in your upstairs bedroom.

10:02 PM, January 22, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

'allo, guvnah!

10:23 AM, January 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home