Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Politico Jumpoff


I watch Larry King Live every night. You can imagine my surprise to see my favorite gay former child actor Chad Allen (sorry Dan(ny) Pintauro) on last night. Chad was totes representing for the rainbow flag wavers and defending the right to gay marriage. He was wonderful and really sticking it to the 700 Club nimrods that were debating him. It made me so proud to have written all those fan letters to him when he was just a wee tot on "Our House" and "My Two Dads." As Maggie Cho says, it is a mean, fascist country that would deny gays wedding registry.
Check out Chad's website www.chadallenonline.com
He has a foundation for gay youth and everything. A contender for The Cabinet's humanitarian award...

1 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Awww...really, folks, if there's a better ambassador for the gay community, please tell me. I've loved me some CA since he starred on 'Our House' with Wilford Brimley and Deidre 'Frump Dog' Hall. (I ne'er missed an episode, and the earthquake one is my all-time favorite.)

Anyhoo, Chad came public a few years ago about his meth addiction and has been a tireless advocate for gay rights. AND he grew up looking real nice. So thanks for giving him a big up, Shelby!

4:16 PM, January 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home