Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You and me Diddy... wassup Diddy


Anybody out there keeping up with Making the Band 3?? (cue the sound of crickets chirping)
Okay, I know many of you aren't watching this gem of a t.v. show but YOU SHOULD BE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You got your crazy ass "choreographer" Laurie Ann who just can't stop making the girls dance to that goddamn Ciara track. You got your nubian princesses with all the right names (Taquita, Wanita, Denosh, etc.). You got your Diddy - king asshole of them all.
For those of you that missed the episode when Dominique BLEW HER TITS OFF, you missed out on one of the top 5 moments in 2005 T.V. She is a baby Deborah Cox. You like that! Ahh.. enjoy them while the show is on because even if they are made into an actual band, they'll never go anywhere. We all know Diddy has A.D.D. when it comes to girl bands (R.I.P. Dream).

4 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT! I'm all over this bizz. I still can't keep all of their names straight, but I'm watching! Check it: Season Finale this Thursday @ 10pm.

1:48 AM, December 06, 2005

 
Blogger Clairee said...

omg, I totes thought I was the only one watching this show! Who knew we had almost full cabinet support? And don't even TALK about Dominique...

8:07 AM, December 06, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, thank you for this posting okay. I love me some MTB3. Can you tell me what is up with Taquita's nasty gray sweatpants that she wears EVERYWHERE (see posted picture). Dang, I hope they have a washer/dryer in that NYC loft. Those sweatpants are gross--if she had to go with the sweatpants, at least buy the black ones, not gray! If she doesn't make the band, you know that's why.

Also, let's take a moment to remember the show Popstars! That show gave us Eden's Crush (who?) and their hit "Get over yourself" and Popstars 2 gave us Scene 23 (wha?), I don't think they had a hit ... aaaahhhh, loves it!

1:20 PM, December 06, 2005

 
Blogger Truvy said...

hahaha!
Shelby, I can't stop laughing at the picture you posted with this story. That 'ographer is outrageous.

3:24 PM, December 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home