Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lay off me I'm STARVING!

I was trolling around the internet this morning looking for the latest and greatest Antonella Barba pics, and happened upon this awesome picture of Kell Bells frantically shoving some kind of messy sandwich into her cakehole.

Her friend there in the front is staring down, contemplating "Should I? I wonder how many calories are in this. Maybe I should just do the chew and spit so that I don't look like a tank in this bathing suit." Not our Kelly. She's 'lil debbie. She's unhinging her jaw and will swallow that baby in three bites, tops. I get the feeling if you tried to interrupt her feeding frenzy you'd be in risk of losing an eye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

I'm guessing that's the only kind of weiner that ever goes in Kelly's mouth.
COUGH!lezbotCOUGH!

(But you didn't hear that from me 'cause I ain't one to gossip)

11:31 PM, February 24, 2007

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

I love that little dyke for reals.

11:35 PM, February 24, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home