Thursday, February 22, 2007

Idol Round-up

Let's Start with the girls.
First of all, Miss Lakisha not only blew out that song,
but she even made crazy eyes.
If J.Hud doesn't wanna do 'The Broadway'
(as Ashtray would call it),
I'm sure homegirl would do just fine.

Second of all, there's good news.

All of the nubian princesses can SANG.

Please stand when you applaud.



Nicole Tranquillo looks like the Target Lady on SNL.

And Jersey Girl Antonella Barba annoys me.

Please. Leave.

On to the guys.

Chris Richardson is the cutest.

Phil Stacey should ALWAYS wear a hat.

And Blake Lewis is my favorite.

I wouldn't be mad if he won.

All in all, I guess I'm finally ready for a good season of Idol.

I'll ne'er tire of it.

ps... check out Judge Jru, he has a nice rundown of the night,

AND some myspace-type photos of Antonella Barba gone wild.

Yeeeaaahhh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

I hated Blake during auditions because the beatboxing annoyed the crap out of me, but I must admit after the piss poor guys night, he was my favorite. He's also the easiest on the eyes...certainly a step up from Ace Young...

Melinda Doolittle is by far my favorite of the ladies so far. I actually think the praise they were showering on Lakisha was a bit much. She can blow for sure, but she ain't no J-Hud.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah welcome back, idol.

12:47 PM, February 22, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did NOT think Ms. Hudson-in-training was all that. She pulled out crazy eyes, but she didn't eat the mic on that last note or really get there, emotionally, for me. Just cause she's a big girl doesn't mean she has to play like J-Hud at the first performance. White girls = all forgettable and awful.

3:19 PM, February 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home