Friday, February 16, 2007

FE Fi Fo Fum


Click on the title for a story that has totally made my week.

Britty's ex-assistant, Felicia Culotta (aka Fe),is tattling as if there is no tomorrow. If RYBS endorses anything it's 1. Tattling and 2. Fe.

She was the perfect assistant. ALWAYS there for Britty. She even committed to staying homely and chubby so that her boss wouldn't feel less pretty. That is true loyalty, folks.

Now Fe is jumping on the "Brit is a mess and will end up like Anna Nicole if she doesn't clean up" bandwagon. Actually, if you read her "plea," it's more a display of silent rage that has been building over 10 years. I love it. Jayden James and Sean Preston should just go live with Fe!

Update: I just read that Fe is now working as a flight attendant and substitute preschool teacher! If I was on a plane, looked up and saw Fe pushing a cart asking me if I wanted chicken or beef I'd BLOW out!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Shut Up!
All this ANNND you found a picture of Fe!
Looks like Gay Christmas came early this year.

4:20 PM, February 16, 2007

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Don't talk about it. And I was totes thinking if she was my flight attendant my head would explode.

11:15 PM, February 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home