Monday, February 12, 2007

Still Getting There


My Dear Nippy,

I know you are taking slow but sure steps these days, and the photograph above evidences that you have not lost your way yet. But WHERE. Oh WHERE. Is your new music? Looking fantabulous in public is a new thing for you, I get this. Enjoy it. But get back into the studio, gurl! Even "Love That Man" from your craptastic ...Just Whitney was enough to tide me over for a few years, but we're going on five now and I need some reassurance that you still got it!

My advice: record a cool song that all the kids will like. THEN, celebrate Bobbi Kristina's Sweet 16 in a BIG WAY. On TV! With the cameras rolling. On MTV. We'll eat it up. Bobbi Kris will be beaming in the wings. Your fans will be at your beck and call. And a whole new generation of youths will be inspired by the Greatest Voice of All.

xoxo,

Your #1 Fan Ouizer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home