Thursday, August 17, 2006

eff u scott storch



Maybe I'm late news guy here, but I finally figured out what Xtina's new song "F.U.S.S." means. Here's a quote from Scott Storch. Yeeeaaahhh, drama!

"It's pretty pathetic thats she would do a song like this. I worked on half of her last CD and sold her millions of copies. Obviously, she cares more than I do that I didn't do this album. But I can't blame her, with an album full of fillers, oversinging and lame Vegas-like cabaret music. You should fire your management for letting me slip through your fingers."
(source)

2 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

You gotta read her response to all of this in her latest Rolling Stone interview. The writer asked about rumors that SS wanted her to pay for him and his crew to fly to LA to help her record. She says something along the lines of, 'Huh. That's funny. I thought he was supposed to be some big baller...'

This is all very Natalie Maines with her F.U.T.K. t-shirt...

10:55 AM, August 18, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

YES. I am currently obsessed with S.S. and all his heinousness.

11:44 AM, August 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home