Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Trash! Homewrecker! Not a Christiiiiaaaaaaan!


I've never liked Angelina Jolie, and this morning's news that she's
going to deliver the devil's spawn this summer just sends me straight to the floor into a total tantrum. We just got through the never-ending Bennifer Version 2.0 baby saga, and now this?!?!

Am I the only person who just does NOT get the obsession with this woman? I thought she overacted her way through Girl, Interrupted ("Take one more step and I'll JAAAAAAM this into my aorta!"), and she hasn't really ever made a good movie (well, Gia, if you're hard up). She's also creepy-looking. She's still giving poor Maddox that fauxhawk haircut, which is sooo 2003. AND SHE IS A HOMEWRECKER. Normally, I don't side with the prom queens, but I've been behind poor ol' JenAn during this entire stupid saga.

Ugh, I've already devoted too much brain space to this news. Call me when she pops it out, but 'til then, I don't need to know anything else about it.

7 Comments:

Blogger jolie said...

God I fucking hate her. Whyyyyyy????? Why must she share my name? And Whyyyyy? Why must she be evil?

I've invited Jen over to my place for bellinis & valium. Poor girl.

10:51 AM, January 11, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

no, i'm going to give you a monthly pregnancy report.

10:59 AM, January 11, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

M'Lynn, I could not possibly agree more. She is heinously evil and has the acting chops of a retarded monkey. BOO!!!! Jen now looks like a patron saint - if she plays her cards right this could really help her career.

12:25 PM, January 11, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Yep, it's AALLLL about JenAn using this to drum up public sympathy, get more movie roles, more fame and more money. She could then marry George Clooney at his villa in Lake fuckin' Como and be part of a "power couple" again. I will officially stop caring because George Clooney is so boring. As M'Lynn and I always say, "we get it, you're the director of the popular crew in Hollywood.. you play basketball and pull pranks, yadda yadda..."

1:58 PM, January 11, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

eww, get this girl some cherry chapstick ASAP!

ps... I hate all her movies too (except Gia, which I loooove.)

pps... You'd think this would help Janiston's career, but who the hell is gonna see something like "Rumor Has It". I mean, Kevin Costner's in it! GROSS!!

3:00 PM, January 11, 2006

 
Blogger Hilary said...

I hate her too.

3:06 PM, January 12, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

BOOOOO to humanitarians!
making the rest of us look bad.
BOOOOOOO!

2:33 PM, January 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home