Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lisa was ROBBED


I know most people are boycotting America's Next Top Model this season. Believe me, after the snoozefest that was Naima's win (and subsequent LAME CoverGirl commericals) I was ready to throw in the towel as well. Of course, I didn't and have watched every episode this season.
Is anybody else irate at last night's episode? It wasn't Lisa's time to go. Sure, she had "crazy eyes," wasn't very pretty, wasn't graceful and probably smells of piss and cigarettes BUT the bitch was entertaining. She knew she had 15 minutes of fame and did whatever she had to do to get attention. You may not like her but you gotta give her credit for craving attention -- something The Cabinet always endorses.
I tip my foh-tee to you, Lisa.
P.S. I want to gouge Jayla's eyes out with an ice pick.

3 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

I never really knew what to make of Lisa--the bitch ain't so pretty, but she can certainly take a good picture. She had at least two good weeks left. Jayla and Nik have to go NOW...I'm totes rooting for stupid lil' Nicole and I love me some Bre (hello Trenyce!). I think Kim's a fascinating story and she dresses like THE SHIT, but she's so damn mean!

(Incidentally, I loved Tyra's self-absorption jump when she was telling that story about the passport. HOT!)

9:22 AM, November 17, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Kim dresses like shit, not the shit, m'lynn! Nicoles's a biatch, as is Jayla, and the only deserving one left is Bre!

10:19 PM, November 17, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped watching this show when everyone I loved got kicked off in the final three.
verdict...totes...totally wondering what happened to Shandi!

3:34 PM, November 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home