Sunday, October 15, 2006

You can keep tryin', but that doesn't mean we're buyin'...



True to annoying form, Ashanti threw herself a birthday party at Las Vegas' Tao nightclub this weekend. Hop on over to Concrete Loop to take a look at a few of the pics from what looks to be a bleak affair. (But oooh, Nelly was there. Mmmm...Nelly!) Ashanti actually doesn't look so bad, but as a member of an Ashanti-shunning organization like The Cabinet, I simply cannot endorse anything related to this party. (At least Mya doesn't seem to have been in attendance.)

And I have to comment on something: I'm not so keen on the fact that she was hanging with two of the boys from The Cabinet's Official Favorite TV Show, Noah's Arc. Excuse me, Ashanti, but who do you think you are, hanging with them??! Be sure to check out the expression on Rodney Chester's face in the last pic, kids. A classic Alex glare if I have ever seen one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home