Thursday, September 14, 2006

Not Afraid To Try It On My Own

Hallelujah! Now, the Cabinet is fully aware of my longtime obsession with Mrs. Nippy Brown (nee Whitney Elizabeth Houston). Ever since I went to Amsterdam with my friend Poo Boddum and...er...turned into her for a few hours, my fondness has grown into a full-blown infatuation.

The past years have been, needless to say, a trying time to defend La Whitney. Which makes the news that she is divorcing longtime partner-in-crime Bobby Brown a more-than-welcome surprise. Not that I didn't enjoy the stories about Bobby digging poop out of Whitney's bum when she was constipated. Not that I didn't relish in the beauty of duets like "Something In Common" and "My Love". Not that I don't beam with pride when I look at $eXXXyKri$$y's MySpace page. But DAMN GURL, it's about TIME! Now, like Britney, get yourself together and get back into the studio, PRONTO! I am heartened by the pics of you with Clive and Auntie Dionne at the Johnny Mathis Tribute in Beverly Hills earlier this week.

Much Love from your #1 Fan,

Ouizer

P.S. However, maybe you should get in touch with Piggy Jones Reynolds and get some advice about how to maintain your wigs, dear!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home