Saturday, August 19, 2006

My B2B


Okay, I swear this is the last Christina post for the day. I recently put together a track list for the (one disc) "Back to Basics" album I wish Christina had put out. Start to finish, I think this would have been a really concise album showcasing her talent and rage. This is also the cd I've been burning for friends to try and get them turned on to her new material. I'm sure there will be plenty of disagreement on what I've included or not included...so feel free to comment!

1). Makes Me Wanna Pray
2). Ain't No Other Man
3). Understand
4). Slow Down Baby
5). Still Dirrty
6). Here to Stay
7). Candyman
8). Mercy on Me
9). Hurt
10). Save Me From Myself

2 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

I agree with your list. These are pretty much the only songs I listen to, but I would delete "Mercy On Me" and add "F.U.S.S." and "Welcome".

11:13 PM, August 20, 2006

 
Blogger bengrill said...

Mine would go like dis:
the entire first disk MINUS:
- slow down baby (sorry, just not having it)
- on our way (where?)
- thank you (as noted earlier, I'm jealous)

the entire second disk, MINUS:
- enter the circus (brings back images of Britney's awful HBO concert with the fat fem MC)
- nasty naughty boy AND I got Trouble (period pieces indeed, but so is A Room with a View but I can't watch it every day)

of course, you know I'm a little biased!
Drumm

8:57 PM, August 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home