Friday, July 14, 2006

Thor would be SO mad.

Oh Hell to the No!
They're remaking "Adventures in Babysitting" with Raven Symone in Elizabeth Shue's role.
Truly Haneous.
Now I'm down with some "That's So Raven", but this just reeks of failure. I hope Raven proves me wrong, but I can't imagine how. "AIB" is a modern classic and should be treated with a little respect. This sounds like they want to take a great movie and 'nickelodeon' it to death. I'll be tracking this story with my fingers crossed.

6 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

this is SO UNCALLED FOR.

don't FUCK with the babysitter!

3:59 PM, July 14, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

HANEOUS.

4:12 PM, July 14, 2006

 
Blogger Baby Jane said...

Yeeeaaah, I've got that babysittin' blues. Total sacrilege!

4:49 PM, July 14, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I was so obsessed when this movie came out I saw it 3 times in the theatre. And somehow the news that the 5-year old from the Cosby Show (and not even Rudy!) is the babysitter makes me feel approximately 103 years old.

8:40 PM, July 14, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

Um, but you know we're all going to be there on opening night, you anii!

;)

9:36 PM, July 14, 2006

 
Blogger jolie said...

omg, assholes! who would do such a thing???

5:20 PM, July 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home