Sunday, July 02, 2006

I Am Thrilled!


Dear Queen Bee,

Got your message that you would be coming out of the prison on MONDAY!!!! I am SO excited that you will be home for Da Fourth, and I hope you pop open a bottle of Cristal just for me. We need to go get our nails done at the Korean ladies' salon in Tenafly soon! I'll make an appointment for me, you and Mama Ruby.

As always, I am proud of your polished sound bites to the media. I thought this blurb from your press release was FLANtastic:

"I am thrilled to be coming home," the artist said in a statement. "I thank all my fans for all their letters, as well as my family and friends for all their support throughout the past 10 months." By the way, I was representing at the Pier Dance for you in my Marc Jacobs luvs Lil Kim top and it was a HUGE success! : )

Even if you are under house arrest for thirty days, that's really no big deal and of course we will all come to you. We can hit Mr. Chow on August 2nd when your time is officially OVER. Should I reserve the back room now? I'll make sure they have plenty of the squab rolls!

Watch your back Foxy...we aren't playing with your stank ass anymore.

xoxo,

Your #1 Fan Ouizer

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

i don't know HOW you got that shirt but i want it. eight sizes smaller.

11:08 AM, July 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home