Wednesday, June 28, 2006

J to the L-O

I'm still reeling from seeing J.Lo at the Pier Dance.

I have to say, I was shocked to see La Lopez show up as the surprise guest (I heard a ruuuumor that it was gonna be Bananarama. Thank God for small miracles.), but it makes sense. She needs to rebuild her musical career after "Rebirth" fell flat. So she's been Jenny-from-the-Blockin'-it all over NYC's big parades, roping in her fans from the bottom up. First, her boriquas in the Puerto Rican Day Parade, and then her gurls during Gay Pride (click links for more pics).

Aside from minor technical problems with her earpiece, the show went off flawlessly. J.Lo danced her little heart out, proving that she's still the shit.

Homegirl sang:
1. Whatever You Wanna Do
2. MEDLEY:
Waiting For Tonight
Ain't it Funny
Love Don't Cost a Thing

3. Get Right


Thanks Jennifer.
We love you too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ouizer said...

And Jennifer, may I say, that unlike all of your other fair-weather fag fans, I own not one but TWO copies of Rebirth, as well as all of your other albums and two of your DVDs. So your presence was much much appreciated by me.

xoxo,

Your #1 Fan Ouizer

1:34 PM, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

And I also loudly defended MONSTER-IN-LAW in the Cabinet and stole a copy of THE CELL from Kozmo so I could write a term paper on it. Yeeeeeeaaaaah!

1:37 PM, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

ladies and gentlemen, BANANARAMA!

2:21 PM, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

ladies and gentlemen, Katharine McPhee! Anyway, yeah... La Lopez officially made up for the Pussycat Dolls blow last year...

6:55 PM, June 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home