Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm Not Going To Talk About That MOMMIE DEAREST Movie!


Click on the title above for one of my favorite internet discoveries ever! My friend Annelle (who often comments on this blog) sent me the link for this wonder of an MP3. It's a ranting voicemail left by Miss Faye Dunaway to one of her publicists. I think my favorite part of this is that she keeps referring to how she will NOT "talk about that Mommie Dearest movie". I wish she would lighten up on that gem of celluloid since it's one of my favorite movies, but I guess she just can't let it go. Can't let 'em go, can't let 'em go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

"You could talk about the movie I did with Marlon Brando, or Johnny Depp... or Marlon Brando. I've done plenty of good films, like the one I did with Marlon Brando, or Johhny Depp, or Marlon Brando."

very funny.

4:46 PM, March 24, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

I love how she rants about all the movies that she was brilliant in. Modesty jumpoff!

3:10 PM, March 25, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

And the movie she was in with both Marlon and Johnny ('Don Juan DeMarco') was about a tenth as interesting as 'Mommie Dearest'! Get your priorities straight, woman!

6:46 PM, March 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home