Friday, March 24, 2006

Haven't We Suffered Enough?

Just when I thought we'd seen the last of her with that trainwreck "Intuition" and the accompanying Schick television ads, our lovely "I lived in my 1971 Volkswagen Scooby-Doomobile in Alaska before I got my big break" poetess Jewel is back with another stream-of-thought ditty called "Again & Again". New album Goodbye Alice In Wonderland drops May 2nd, and I'm sure she'll be doing a whole slew of b-list mid-morning talk shows in support of it. Haven't we suffered enough??? Not likely, since I'm sure I will be sneaking off on my lunch break to go pick it up when it comes out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

she seems very 'Britney sings a ballad' in this video. It's a little weird.

6:38 PM, March 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home