Friday, March 24, 2006

Ain't Nothin' To Worry About, Queen Bee!


Dear Queen Bee,

First of all, I want to let you know gurl that I'm SO proud of how well you are behaving in the prison, even though they took away your wigs and I hear you are having problems with one of your breast implants. It takes a strong woman to brave the terrors behind bars, and I know you'll come out the better for it.

I've been watching your new show Lil' Kim: Countdown to Lockdown on BET, and I'm touched by how loyal you are to your fans. Giving us a video diary of you shopping for your beautiful clothes and working so hard to make videos that aren't wack is really comforting in our time of need. Your new single "Whoa" is the jump and I hope they will embrace it at radio and retail.

I thought you could use a little chuckle so I am including these photographs of Trina at an All-Star event last month. I know you will never have any competition, but just in case you should ever doubt yourself, know that your hexes on all other female rappers work even when you are behind prison walls. Girl is a HOT mess and there ain't nothin' to worry about, Queen Bee.

Your #1 Fan,

Ouizer

P.S. I got your note in the mail the other day. Your BIG BLOWS miss you, too. xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

These Trina pics keep cracking me up. She reminds me of Idol outcast, Rhonetta Johnson.

ps... ouizer, you should have named this post "blah blah blah blah blah".

6:44 PM, March 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home