Monday, March 06, 2006

Crickets Chirping


I am writing this post knowing full and well that I am a dying breed. I am one of the last "Bachelor" fans to roam this earth. Booo! My girlfriend and I watched this entire season and were not disappointed. A blah/bland straight man + a group of caddy "obvious girls"* = AWESOME. Major kudos goes out to the star of the show, Moana (left). Moana was to-hoa-tal Crazy Eyed Killah. A good ol' fashioned weirdo. The best part was when she met the Bachelor's parents. BLEW. IT. OUT. I luv'it. She was so freakin' crazy I had to pay tribute to her with a blog posting. Moana, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU, bitch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I know Shelby is well aware, the Bachelor and the chick he picked just so he didn't have to say "this is my wife, Moana," the rest of his life have already called it quits. I love it!

10:37 PM, March 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home