Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Cabinet dictionary


I referred to the term "obvious girl" in my last post about The Bachelor. This is a term used by The Cabinet to describe a girl, usually in the 18-30 age range, who lives to to tell obvious comments and wear obvious clothes. You all know her... you may know 100 of 'em. Here are some characteristics of an O.G.:

- she often wears a uniform that consists of a tube top and tight black pants from Express
- she has the ability to blow out time and time again to "I Will Survive," "Tainted Love" or "Come on Eileen"
- she will often say "Oh my god, Madonna is just so wonderful because she keeps reinventing herself..."

I could go on and on... Please feel free to add any more characteristics!

1 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

She drinks 7 and Seven!

12:36 PM, March 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home