Friday, November 25, 2005

Mimi, PLEASE Tone It Down!


Truvy, you are supposed to report on all matters Mimi, but since you haven't I feel it my worldly duty to share this outfit with the world. This is the getup Mariah decided to wear on Thanksgiving for her football game halftime appearance (don't ask me who was playing - I thought it was the Superbowl but apparently that happens in a few months.) Mimi, I LOVE YOU, but outfits like this are just, well, tactless. I can't stop looking at the shoe-sock combo because it's just about the most HEINOUS thing I've ever seen. Listen very carefully, you are NOT twelve years old anymore! And if you were twelve, I would still tell you that this outfit is heinous! Please please please rekindle your relationship with Andre Leon-Anus. Please.

1 Comments:

Blogger jolie said...

don't ask me who was playing - I thought it was the Superbowl but apparently that happens in a few months

most. amazing. thing. ever.

happy t'giving, cabinet!

8:23 PM, November 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home