Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bitch, it's the de ga-ga!




Hey kids! Wow, our little experiment is less than a week old and already we are at 57 posts. I'm very proud of us, especially considering that one or more of us is usually in a permablown state. ;) Anyhow, not much to say tonight. Sorry my posts have been light these past couple of days--work has been a jumpoff (I cried for the first time in my nearly six years there last night...just overwhelmed) and I'm all aflutter because Mercury moves into retrograde soon, so things are just a big ol' mess.

But...BUT! Tonight is Noah's Arc night, y'all! The Cabinet has fully embraced this silly new urban Sex and the City ripoff, and in the grand tradition of being self-centered, we have happily cast ourselves into the principal roles. For some reason (can't imagine why), I'm Ricky the whore. And the jump you see above? Well, that's Romeo, and Shelby has quickly snapped her up as her own special diva. This show has it all--bad writing, bad acting, silly lines, and a healthy dose of at-ti-tuuuude. It's even teaching us new vocabulary words like 'skeet-skeet.' So I ask you: What is not to love?

(PS: Click on the link above, kids...this site's got wallpaper and IM icons!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Yes, I must say, I fully endorse this show. I'm wearing one of Romeo's creations right now!
YEEEAAAHHH!

9:24 PM, November 09, 2005

 
Blogger Clairee said...

I watched tonight and thought it was hilarious. I'm Chance, right?

10:45 PM, November 09, 2005

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

You sure are...

11:23 PM, November 09, 2005

 
Blogger Shelby said...

YES. YES. YES!! I must say, that at this very moment, if I could meet one person it's the queen who plays 'Romeo.' This show was made for The Cabinet.

1:48 AM, November 10, 2005

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

I think Romeo needs to outfit us ALL in his creations and then we can bring him to the Roxy to hang out on the back couches (but MY creation has to be the most fabulous because I am Noah).

11:59 AM, November 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home