Thursday, May 10, 2007

Daddy Yankee feat Fergie - Impacto (Remix)

NEW DADDY YANKEE!
Ok, not why I'm posting... I'm posting because Fergie has a verse at the end of the song where she says "say it to my FACE!" and totally waves her hand in front of her face. Awesome.

ps... (Fergie's Lyrics)
You know what happens when I step into the place
Fergalicious for the ones who get a taste
But they know I ain't promisciuous
The way I shake it up in this
The ladies don't know real from the fake
You got a problem? Come and say it to my face!
You got a problem? Come and say it in my face!
Fergie-Ferg make an impact
Imma pull ya wig back
Fellas like the way I move my waist

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

YES!! I saw this yesterday and started squealing with excitement. I think Fergie is secretely spying on the Cabinet and stealing our moves...

12:11 PM, May 10, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home