Tuesday, April 24, 2007

pussy cat dolls - sway

I'm only posting this to save Ouizer's sanity.
Many moons ago, we had a disagreement where I said "Don't Cha" was the first single and he argued that they had one before that, but couldn't remember what it was, only that they "used to play it at Splash during happy hour".
"Oh ok", I said, "that really narrows it down".
But now I stand corrected. Here it is, a remake of "Sway" for that J.Lo/Richard Gere trainwreck.
AND, Bonus, that one chick who can't sing but gets an A+ for effort 'cause at least she tries to blow, is totally featured... TRYING TO BLOW!
Goodtimes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Wait, not to mention, there's also like 15 Dolls in this video.
What a clusterfuck.

1:30 PM, April 24, 2007

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

See! I told you I'm not crazy. My memory is vast and long...

2:20 PM, April 24, 2007

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Yes! This disagreement was what led to one of my favorite quotes of all time: "Your lying to my face!" (with hand flying in front of face)

5:56 PM, April 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home