Sunday, December 24, 2006

second time around

These albums have been getting heavy rotation on my iPod lately.
All three sophomore efforts feature
top notch production and are well balanced
with slow jams and throw downs.
Jojo shows a nice maturity and
some surprising range on "The High Road".
After my intial listen, I immediantly started it over
and listened to the whole thing again.
Every song is a gem.

'Tasia's second CD is another one chock full of potential singles.
"When I See You" always get a repeat,
and the chorus to "Bore Me (Yawn)"
gets stuck in my head for hours.

And what's left to say about Gwen but, good job!
She did pretty much what I expected on this CD.
It has all the originality and weirdness of the first album,
but with a lot less annoying gunk.
No "bubble pop electrics" this time.
It's all "hollabacks" and "Cools", just what I wanted.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home