Friday, December 15, 2006

You're trying to destroy me.

I'm all little debbie for "I Love New York" (January 8th) I've been YouTubing New York's mom (aka... Miss Michelle; Sister Patterson) all night! I found plenty of clips of her being nasty, condescending, and compulsively lying about having terminal illnesses. I also found some "I love New York: Casting Specials" where Miss Michelle accuses most of the guys of being gay. But the best clip is of her moaning like Carrie White's mom. Too bad though, they cut it off before the "you're trying to destroy me" part.
BOOOO! (for bad editing)
Anyway, enjoy this clip of Sister Patterson from Season One.


ps... Did you guys see New York's new boobs?
They're practically resting on that girl's shoulder.
heinously outrageous.
Iluvit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home