Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rockin' the stump


Jeezus Kuyst! Have you guys seen this ad near Union Square? It's on the side of a phone booth on 12th (or 13th?) and Broadway.

I spotted this gem one night with Ouizer and we had to stop for a photo op. Clairee, incidentally, has already fully explained why we love our B. Ham, so it was nice to get an update.

Hey B, thanks for (FINALLY) checking in with the Cabinet. Teen Choice just hasn't the same without ya. You should be a red carpet correspondent, or seat filler or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Yeeeeeeeah. I love me some Stumpy!! I actually saw this AWESOME poster a couple of months ago and even took a picture in front of it. I'm trying to figure out a way to post it on the blog with a black line over my eyes...

12:43 AM, November 03, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Totes! Damn I love me some B-Ham.

9:05 AM, November 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home