Saturday, September 02, 2006

More enemies for Xtina Aguilera




A big shout out and belated "congratulations" to my girls Aundrea, D.Woods, Dawn, Aubrey and Shannon the Wunderbite from Danity Kane. Those bitches turned it OUT and scooted in front of Outkast and Xtina to have the number 1 album last week. Yeeeeeeah. In honor of DK, I am posting one of my favorite YouTube clips. It shows them recording "Sleep on It" (the absolute best song on the album after "Showstopper," "Want it," and "Ride for You"). This clip has it all: Wunderbite *trying* to blow it out with her lame line about putting open toe shoes on, Aubrey waving her finger furiously as she concentrates reeealy hard to not fuck up, and the best part of all, Scott Storch looking like the lame anus he is. It's only September but I'm already proclaiming 2006 the year of Danity Kane. VIVA LA D. HEIN!

4 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Oh, my God. Somehow, having D. Hein filtered through the Cabinet and fed to me in small, hilarious doses like this is really the only way I want to hear about them at all. Now give me more!

11:06 AM, September 03, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

Xtina is gonna start cuttin' bitches, I can already see it. Watch your back D.Hein!
Also, I love this clip and I LOOOOVE "Want It". Hands down my favorite song on the album. That line about the vasoline is outrageous.
Two thumbs up. Fine Family Fun.

1:01 AM, September 04, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yessss ... Sleep on It rules! Best album of the year! What about the interludes?

2:01 PM, September 05, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

Another D.Hein story... well, sort of.
I stopped by my trusty ol' Best Buy today to pick up the new Beyonce, and for some reason they have a stack of CDs sitting beside a behbeh boombox so peeps can try out new releases (strange but true).
So this dude was standing there with a handful of CDs and previewing D.Hein. I wondered along just as he was going from track #2 to track #3, "Want It" (my favorite song). As soon as I got into the groove, he changed it, and it took all the might I had inside of me not to scream out, "BUT THAT'S THE BEST SONG! PUT IT BACK!" (my tongue hurts a little because I actually bit it). Then something happened as he was scanning. I discovered that #6, "Hold Me Down" sounds ALOT like J.Simpson's song "Fired Up" off her new bomb of an album, "A Pubic Hair" (well, the music sounds similar. Jess' vocals sound like looooow-rent Britney).
So... the point of my story is, everything on J.Simp's new album sounds like low-rent versions of something thats already been done before, so don't waste your moola.

Thank you for your time(:

1:02 AM, September 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home