Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Idiots Shouldn't Lie, Part 1

Check it out. Hey honey, I have this super idea! Let's tell our blown local media outlets that we're going to have sextuplets so that we can prey upon some bleeding hearts and try to score some free shit. Maybe we can get 6 mini ipods or a packet of diapers from Costco. After we finish that job, let's drop by Wendy's so I can drop a finger in some chili, and then I'll say I was abducted by some dirty mexicans or scary black people. My god people are stupid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Hey, A+ for effort.

I imagine this WHOOOOLE thing started when she ran into an old friend at the grocery store, and that friend mentioned she'd "put on a few pounds". Defensively she said, "I'm pregnant, you half-wit!", and the lies spiraled out of control from there. She's probably sitting in jail right now ruing the day she ever step foot in that Piggly Wiggly and vowing to never ever shop the pig again.

Just a theory.

10:36 PM, April 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home