Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Please Don't Say You're SORRY!!!

All I can say is that it continues to be Gay Christmas in the land of Madonna. Above are some sneak peeks of the new video "Sorry", and that last shot makes it look like it's almost certainly a big blow! (But in a good way, of course). Also, doesn't the bottom left pic look like the Roxy! I'm sure it's not, but nevertheless I will be more than happy to reenact the middle pictures on the back couches. The video should premiere next week on TRL. Thank GOD! There hasn't been much to keep me interested in videos since Beasty Carey in the pool...and that was our very first Shelby post ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

omg. I just noticed Romeo in the second picture on the left hand side. I wonder if Madonna is wearing one of his creations.

10:08 PM, February 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home