Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Your Love For Me Will Grow...


So it looks like I won't have to hex Carrie Underwood after all (at least not yet), as Billboard today made the official announcement that Madonna has the #1 album in the country for Thanksgiving. Woohoo!!! Thanks to everyone for all of your support - you successfully prevented me from having a nervous breakdown. I strutted down the street to work in all of my "Hung Up" glee - I even did two quick Roxy twirls when I thought no one was paying attention!

1 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Esther has written us all a thank you note, too. Deeeelish! (Text below copied from www.madonna.com:

On the eve of Thanksgiving, I have many blessings for which I am thankful. High on the list are you, my fans, whose devotion and passion have not gone unnoticed. Although my career has been filled with many highs, I do not take having a Number One album for granted. Confessions On A Dance Floor was a joy to make but having it debuted at No. 1 all over the world brings that joy to a whole new level. You may be proud of me but trust me, I could not be more proud and grateful to all of you for your continuous loyalty and support. I wish you all a beautiful Thanksgiving and I give thanks to each and every one of you.

Love, Madonna

[Awww...we love you, too, Lady!]

7:39 PM, November 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home