Saturday, June 30, 2007

Enough is Enough!

Check this Spin article with Rufus Wainwright in which he slams Beyonce and does his standard prick schtick. I'm sorry, but he has annoyed the shit out of me for YEARS. Originally I just thought I was jealous of his career, considering I am a gay songwriter in the same age bracket who had to pursue a Plan B career instead of waking up at 11am, lounging in my bathrobe, and writing opera all day long (but I'm not bitter!). But honestly, the more interviews with him that I read, the more it seems that he is just a genuinely unpleasant person...a whiner who is completely ungrateful for any success he has achieved. Not to mention he put up that sham Judy Garland concert and then ultimately criticized Liza for not bowing to her knees and sucking his dick - saying "But you know she did make a mistake, because it was a great show and she’ll come around." Really? REALLY?? Why don't you go do some more tina, douchebag.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

REALLY!!? Really.

9:04 AM, July 02, 2007

 
Blogger Truvy said...

omg.
His music makes me wanna slit my wrists and dive off a bridge.
It's AWFUL.

5:34 PM, July 02, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home