Saturday, April 14, 2007

It needed to be SAID!

Most of you know of the borderline-scary obsession I am having right now with Amy Winehouse. Besides the fact that "Back to Black" is like, the best freakin' album since "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" (ok, so that praise might be a teeeeeeeeensy bit effusive), she is just such a hilarious, nasty wreck of a human being. The story I'm loving this week is that she apparently heckled Bono while he was accepting an award. It's no secret my feelings for that ol' megalomaniac blowhard. *sigh* Girl after my own heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

LOL! This shit is hilarious.

"Shut up! I don't give a f**k."
SOMEONE needed to say it to Bono, we're all thinking it.

2:01 AM, April 15, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is seriously the shit.

10:35 PM, April 18, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home