Saturday, November 04, 2006

WHOA!

Ok, I know this is totally old news, but since I don't watch "Dancing with the Stars", this information is coming late to me: Joey Lawrence is looking SCARY.


I don't like the bald thing, and his muscles are starting to look a bit freakish. That said, I'll always have a soft spot for wavy-haired, Blossom-era Joey, e.g.


Incidentally, remember when they premiered his video "Nothin' My Love Can't Fix" right after an episode of Blossom? Well I certainly I do, because I was all 'lil debbie for that shit. Whoooooooooooo child!

3 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Is he on steroids? This is very troublesome. He looks like he's training to star in a bad action film with Rutger Hauer. Or at least trying out for some blown-out Tarzan show at Universal Studios.

12:02 PM, November 04, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Omg,omg,omg. I totes forgot about "Nothin' my Love Can't Fix!" (incidentally, when I just clicked on the video, I discovered I remembered all the words somehow) They don't MAKE music like they used to in the early 90's.. DAMN.

1:52 PM, November 04, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

I actually like the new bod ("I like 'em BIG"), but the bald head makes him look scary.
Grow it back out Joey!

Incidentally, I was in lust when that video came out too. Nice to see it again.

2:06 PM, November 08, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home