Thursday, November 09, 2006

The 2007 BLOW!ies: For Your Consideration




Oh, man. Denise Richards really put her foot in it this time, jizzum. Check out this story about how the ol' blowbag herself (she really is the MOST hein, isn't she?) had a hissy fit and threw a laptop computer over a balcony of her hotel in Vancouver, only to hit a little old lady. This story works it out on two separate angles: follies involving geriatrics, and follies involving Denise Richards. I think we can all agree that everybody wins here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

I'm sorry, but this makes me love her alittle more. She's basically acting out her character in "Wild Things" when she threw the vase at Na-anus Campbell's head.
I mean, Cameo, C'mon!

11:15 PM, November 09, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Oh yes. My love for D. Rich grew about 32% with this one.

11:37 PM, November 09, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

I totes agree - my love for her has exploded even more, if such a thing were possible. I like my D. Rich MEAN and NASTY.

1:02 PM, November 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home