Monday, September 25, 2006

RR needs some R and R


I have been a super fan of Rachael Ray's ever since she debuted on the Food Network. I loved feeling like I was one of the first people to discover this Blow. Rachael, I still love you but Gurl, you HAVE to tone it down. I don't know how she hides her line snorting from her staff but she's got to be doing something to achieve that level of blow-dom.

Have you all seen the train wreck that is her new talk show? Sweet Jesus. It's really hard to watch for more than 30 seconds at a time. She's so high strung I felt like I was going to have a panic attack watching her. Of course, that doesn't mean that I will stop trying to get tickets to see this mess!

I was so upset when I heard she was going to have her own talk show because she was already on the verge of extreme overexposure. I mean, the bitch had like 10 Food Network shows, 5 magazines, 50 cookbooks, etc. I hope this show doesn't send her totally over the edge. We love you Rachael, we want you to LIVE! *

P.S. If any bitch is going to go over the edge, let it be Kelly Ripa! I've been waiting for her to go "crazy with a z" for some time now. You'd think having 20 kids, 10 TV. shows and anorexia would bring her down but she keeps on going... amazing.
P.P.S. Click on the link to this post to see a hilariously scary video of Rachael Ray doing promos for her show.

* A line from Waiting for Guffman, the best movie of all time

4 Comments:

Blogger midwest princess said...

omg girl needs some xanax. her hand motions are ridic.

7:05 PM, September 25, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelby, if we had a scanner you could have posted that photo SIGNED by crazy-eyed chef, herself!

9:27 AM, September 26, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Omg, her talk show is OUT OF CONTROL. I think any second she is going to spontaneously combust.

9:58 AM, September 26, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

I remember that!! I loved it. Team Kelly!

9:43 PM, September 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home