Tuesday, November 15, 2005

God Warrior!

OK, I don't usually watch FOX, or most anything on network television for that matter, but this last episode of Trading Spaces was just too good to pass up. Holy Roller Marguerite Perrin got sent to live with a Wicken family, and the whole ordeal was far too much for her to deal with. Upon her return, she BLEW IT OUT like her head was going to spin 360 degrees around her neck and green vomit was going to spew all over her rosaries. Proclaiming herself a "God Warrior", she also uttered the classic line, "Get the HELL out of my house, in JESUS' name I pray!!!". Cute.

Also, be sure to check out the HOT REMIX brought to you by the group Goes Cube called "Ungodly (Slagkicks Remix)". [thanks www.stereogum.com] The only thing a little upsetting to me about this is that I thought she was screaming "EVERYTHING'S HEINOUS!!!", when really she's screaming "EVERYTHING'S TAINTED!!!". Bummer.

Incidentally, doesn't she remind you of Mrs. Crabtree the bus driver from South Park??? Maybe it's a reincarnation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

This clip is truly outrageous. I saw an extended version of it on Best Week Ever and I was Fergie-ing my pants with laughter. CHRISTIAN!!!!! GARGOYLES!!!!!

3:10 PM, November 15, 2005

 
Blogger Clairee said...

The competition is over - just give her the award. Blow of the year. I don't want to argue about it anymore...

10:42 PM, November 15, 2005

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

that remix is really too, too much. TAINTED!!!! TAINTED!!!!!

11:22 PM, November 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home