Thursday, February 01, 2007

Klaaaaaaassss


I know I'm not exactly breaking news when I report that Paris Hilton has done something offensive. Click on the link to this post for a video from parisexposed.com. Paris and her can't-design-a-handbag-worth-a-shit sister Nicky are at some party calling some guy a faggot and saying they look like niggers because they are dancing to a Biggie song.

Okay, yes, those words are offensive. But what I find more offensive is the HEINOUS movement those girls are doing. They think it's dancing but dear god, it's so far from that. Seriously. It's like Elaine from Seinfeld. And I don't think it's just because they are wasted in this clip. Hey bitches: stop your bodies, pleeeease!

2 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

They both stopped being entertaining or interesting years ago. I'm so tired of watching her blow out on video. Tired!!

2:19 PM, February 02, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Pu-LEAZE. These bitches go out "dancing" every night, and this is what they're doing!? Heinous!

4:44 PM, February 02, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home